Sunday, January 17, 2010

Online Slavery Article

Eden Fantasys just posted another article of mine. This one is about my experiences as an online slave.

"I ended up the collared pet of a woman I never met, never talked to on the phone, saw on webcam only a handful of times, but communicated with almost daily. It’s not easy turning your life over to another person, and maybe not all that healthy. But its allure was as strong as any drug and I just couldn’t resist."

Read the rest here:

http://www.edenfantasys.com/sexis/sex/online-bdsm-0113101/

2 comments:

Johnny said...

I was lucky enough to catch one of your shows on Cam4, as well as had the opportunity to talk to you in chat. I think you are a pretty cool person. As far as the posting, I agree, it is easy to get attached mentally to someone online due to the fantasy aspect.

Citi Kittie said...

I always enjoying chatting with a fan : )