Sunday, June 29, 2008

Threesome with a Film Editor

The summer blockbuster movie season is upon us. How does a naughty kitty like me celebrate such an event? By posting about the time I had a threesome with an editor from a major film studio, of course!

First, let me define my terms, because nothing is sexier than some well-defined terms.

By major film studio I mean it’s a studio you’ve heard of.

By editor I mean that, when the credits roll and it says Edited By his name is there.

By blockbuster I mean you’ve seen the movies he’s edited.

By threesome I mean… well actually I’ve now built this up to be way more than it was. But I don’t have many celeb stories, so this will have to do for now. (Note that all names have been changed to protect the guilty ; )

Several years back I was dating a girl name April, my former high school sweetheart. She and her mom went to visit her grandmother out in California and ran into an old friend from high school, Yitzhak. (I’m calling him Yitzhak cause I’ve always wanted to sleep with a guy named Yitzhak. What, we can all dream!)

April and Yitzhak spent some time together when she was out there and then kept up emailing and talking on the phone when she returned east. There was some chemistry there. Well, at least some lust.

The following Thanksgiving we were all planning to be back in our hometown and decided to hook up. And by hook up I mean, April and I were doing the whole swingers and polyamory thing. And Yitzhak was single, so talk of a threesome was in the air.

My parents were out of town so we had the use of their house. We went their first and turned on the heat and made sure the lights and plumbing worked. Then we drove over the Yitzhak’s to pick him up.

He was there with his whole extended family. It felt kind of weird arriving in the middle of a huge family meal to pick up a guy for a threesome. “Hi, is Yitzhak free for some sex?”

Yeah, it was all feeling very high school.

Back at my parents place we sat around drinking wine and catching up. He told us what it’s like working for a major film studio. We told him about the swingers clubs we’d been going to.

On one level it was all very comfortable. We’d all been friends back in the day and it was fun to catch up and see how far we’ve come. On another level it was weird and awkward. Would we have sex? Who would initiate? What would happen?

He’d never been to a swingers club and was intrigued but unsure.

Finally April got up and went over to where he was sitting and started making out with him. They were going at it pretty hot and heavy and I was getting turned on. Then she undid his pants and pulled out his cock.

She started sucking his cock and I wanted to join in. She was wearing a short skirt and kneeling on the floor. I knelt behind her and pulled her ass up so I could get at it.

I pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties down and started fingering and licking her pussy.

She was very wet and really getting into it. I licked her more and finger-fucked while she continued sucking Yitzhak’s cock. We continued like that for a while. I thought about sucking his cock, but was pretty sure he wouldn’t be into it.

Finally April stopped. I don’t think Yitzhak came; I think she just stopped. We straightened our clothes and had some awkward conversation and then April left to drive Yitzhak home.

I hung out watching TV waiting for April to get back, imagining all kinds of naughtiness.

She returned about an hour later and reported that they had just talked, nothing more.

Then we went to bed in my parent’s bed and, just for good measure (or because it seemed so weird), had sex in their bed. We talked about how much she wanted Yitzhak while we fucked.

So, that is the story of my threesome with a major film studio editor. Maybe I should have added that he yelled, “Cut!” when we finished.

No comments: