Monday, October 6, 2008

A Night at the Brothel, Part 1

Being a sex-worker is a long-time fantasy of mine. I actually discussed it with my high school guidance counselor. He was very rational about it and we discussed the pros and cons. The biggest con being that it is illegal. So that has certainly held me back. I have no interest in breaking the law.

So when I was asked to "work" in the brothel at Dark Odyssey Summer Camp I, actually, had a few reservations.

I love the idea of being seen as a sex object or a fetish object. That is a real turn on for me. But I like to have some sort of connection with the person. I want the person to want me for me. Or at least want my body because they get turned on by it.

For example, gang bang scenes don't do much for me. If the woman is laying there letting any cock take her, then she doesn't really care if it is me. That just leaves me cold.

But at the same time, I like creating situations that break down the barriers that keep people from connecting sexaully. At a club or even a play party, there is usually a certain amount of small talk and flirting that takes place. Oh, you know this kitty loves flirting, but I also love when that barrier is removed and you can get right to the lust.

Another reason I enjoy being seen as a sex object is that it reverses the traditional gender roles. Being male-bodied, I'm often expected to make the first move. I'm genderqueer and my sexuality is much more femme, so I often prefer to be propositioned, as opposed to making the proposition. In general this doesn't usually work out. But being a whore would allow me to take on a more receptive role, a more traditionally female role. I saw that it could help me feel more like a girl and be accepted as a girl.

At the same time, I'm not a real heavy player, so I was concerned about boundaries and safety.

The madam told me that many of the whores have dates set up ahead of time. And some of them even make up business cards.

Once she said that, I realized I could use my time in the brothel as a way to suggest play dates with people. I often have a hard time transitioning from flirting to suggesting a play date. I get shy. Or I worry I'll offend. Or that I'll be seen as creepy. Or I just overthink it.

This would be a great way to let people know I was interested in playing with them. I could give them a card and tell them to come by when I was working, if they were interested.

So I made business cards with my name on one side and an appointment card on the back. I put little stickers on them: pink hearts and flowers and cowboy boots and the like.

On Friday and Saturday I gave out a few cards and told people I'd be at the brothel. My Miss wanted to join in too, so she decided to be my pimp. That way, if someone showed up that I didn't want to play with, she could just tell them no. My Mistress was also floating around, ready to assist if there was a problem. There was also the madam and security for the brothel. I was a very safe kitty.

I also came up with a menu of activities I'd be comfortable doing with most people. Again, I'm not a real heavy player and I was worried I'd blank on things to do while working.

On the menu that night was:

  • Making out
  • Making out with fondling/groping
  • Mutual masturbation
  • Body worship
  • Oral pleasure
  • Begging
  • Tickling
  • Light spanking
  • Watersports

The brothel was in the sexorama, in the fucking room. The lights were low, the sheets and drapes were dark red. People were milling about, a few were already having sex when I arrived. I was dressed in a corset and tight mini skirt, fishnet thigh highs and little leather, high heel boots.

Things started slow. My booth had a sex swing. I stood there, with my hands on the swing, smiling at the customers. The room filled up with people quickly but no one was talking to me. I started to wonder what was worse, having people I'm not interested in proposition me. Or having no one proposition me.

But soon people started talking to me, and I'd hand them a menu. It allowed the customers and I to discuss what was on the menu versus someone trying to talk me into something I didn't feel comfortable doing. And the customers found it amusing and fun that I had a menu.

Finally a friend looked over my menu and said, "Let's make out."

That got me really excited. She's super hot and crazy sexy. And the fact that she just walked up and said, "Let's make out" was such a turn on.

We started kissing and then I groped her some, my fingers making their way up her skirt. It was a tight hobble skirt, but I managed to get my fingers rubbing her between her legs, over her clothing. Oh, I loved kissing her and rubbing her. She was responding nicely. I think I was doing a good job.

I really get kind of high providing service and making people happy. She seemed to really enjoy it as well.

After her it was a bit of a blur. I had a steady stream of customers for almost an hour and 45 minutes. The first woman's boyfriend showed up. He's very hot and has extremely soft skin. He's delighful to rub and kiss and touch. We made out and then I sat him in the sling and got his pants off. I sucked his cock for a while. He didn't cum, but said he really enjoyed it.

A very hot dyke stopped by and had me suck off her non-bio cock. I love deep throating and I'm very attracted to her, so that was really hot for me. And it was a huge ego-boost that she wanted to play with me.

A hot woman stopped by with a huge cock. It was so big it couldn't take a regular condom. Luckily, she brought her own. I did my best to suck her off.

Throughout the night, I really tried to emphasize the role-play aspect of being a whore. And me being a girl. While I was with this one woman and her massive cock, I kept yelling out, "Oh my god, you're so big!" The brothel was pretty quiet, so it was rather dramatic. Or at least noisey. It also got her to say things like, "Take it bitch," which I found really hot.

Another woman I flirt with at every event stopped by and we fooled around.

And a cute boy showed up for a spanking. I like spanking in the sex rooms and making out in the dungeon. It's just fun to flaunt conventions like that.

Because they were all people I knew, my pimp didn't charge a lot for me. And that was fine. The amount of money didn't really do much for me. It was fake money anyway, so the amount really didn't matter. But the idea of exchanging something for my sexual services, wow, that was hot.

So my pimp, standing there, taking money from people and then me servicing them. Gods. It was fantastic. I felt like such a naughty girl. It was a great night.

And then the host of the event and her partner walked up and asked for a menu. And that's when my night went from a 10 to an 11.

To be continued . . .

1 comment:

Wendy Blackheart said...

Hehehehe. The brothel was fun! I liked having a chance to role play like that...and getting my cock serviced was fun too!