Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Night at the Brothel, Part 2

I was “working” the brothel at Dark Odyssey summer camp, dressed in a corset and tight mini skirt, fishnet thigh highs and little leather, high heel boots. After several clients, I was feeling like a very naughty girl.

And then the host of the event, Tristan, and her partner walked up and asked for a menu. They read it over together, whispering behind the card.

What did they want? Did they want to play with me? Did they know someone they were going to recommend play with me? I was almost shaking in anticipation.

Then she told my Miss, who was acting as my pimp, that she wanted to hire me. I couldn't believe it. She quickly said that she was hiring me to play with another whore and suggested we go outside where it was cooler.

Who was the other whore? I tried looking around but couldn't see who it was in the mass of people filling the brothel.

My Mistress was on the porch and she joined us as we headed outside. And that's when I saw him. The other whore. He was short and thin, and oh so hot. He had an eager, hungry look in his eyes.

We arrived on the lawn in front of the row of cabins. Our client said she wanted me to give the guy a blow job. I got on my knees, my fishnets digging into my skin. It's a great feeling, down there, feeling the bite of fabric, reminding me of my place.

The guy, I didn't even know his name, smiled down at me as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. It was non-bio, long, not too thick, hard and ready. He pulled out a condom and told me to put it on.

As I unrolled the condom down his cock our client leaned in and said, “And I want some begging.” Tapping the menu she added, “It's on the menu!”

I looked up at him. “Please let me suck your cock. Oh god, please.”

“You really want it?”

“Oh yes, please. Please! I need it down my throat.”

I don't know how many people were watching as I leaned forward and licked his cock. I licked, I sucked, I begged some more, and then I slid my mouth down the shaft.

I moved one hand to his crotch, behind the base of his cock, to try and rub him and transmit feeling more directly to his clit. As I sucked I made sure I was rocking there as well. He grabbed my head and told me I was doing a good job as he rammed in further down my throat.

Opening my throat, I took his cock down further, deep throating him. I felt the familiar pain and thrill of having something so big so deep inside my body. I gagged. My eyes teared up. I pulled back and let some spit drip off my lips as I stared up at him.

“What a good bitch. Take it, take it.”

“I need your cock, I need it so bad.”

From the corner of my eyes I could see lots of people were watching. I didn't care. I did care. I wanted everyone watching, and yet it was just the two of us. On the lawn. This was where I belonged, servicing someone, getting him off.

He rammed it down my throat again and again. Jamming it into me. Grunting. Telling me I was a good whore. Then he paused, looked down with concern on his face and in a soft voice asked, “Are you OK?”

I paused and looked up. I told him I was fine, it was going great. He smiled and then jammed it back down my throat, all aggression and need once more.

Finally he started to spasm and jerk and held my head tight to his cock. He moaned and held my head still.

“Oh, that was good,” he smiled.

That's when Tristan said she wanted a snowball ending. The guy and I looked at each other. We looked at his non-bio cock. We looked back at our client. Huh?

“Fake it!” she said.

Well, the customer is always right. So back we went. He declared that he did need to cum again so I slid my mouth down his cock.

I pulled back and looked up at him. He smiled again, one hand on the base of his cock, one on the back of my head, ready to shove it into me once more.

“Am I your dirty little girl?” I asked. Just saying it made me feel weak.

His eyes lit up. “Yes! Yes you are! And now I'm that much closer to cumming!”

That did it, I was gone. I was a girl. On her knees. Sucking a guy's cock. I was his girl, his bitch, alive only to get him off.

I took it deeper. All the way down. I gagged. I drooled. I wanted as much as he could give. I wanted whatever he had, deep in my throat, deep in my body.

He looked gone too. He threw his head back. He yelled. He grunted. And then he rammed it further down.

“Aaaaah.”

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me up a bit. We kissed. I think we both looked over to our client to make sure she was pleased.

She smiled and clapped. I collapsed.

He disappeared into the crowd.

My Mistress and Miss rushed over to help me up. I asked them to take me back to the cabin. I was done. Nothing could top that.

My throat was sore, my knees hurt, my outfit was askew.

Back at the cabin, I sat on the porch with some friends and babbled on and on about what a great time I'd had. I'm sure I was a bore, but I couldn't shut up. I was still flying. Still a naughty girl that had just sucked off a hot guy. Wow.

And I still didn't know his name.

No comments: